Does not the passage of Moses and the Israelites into the Holy Land yield incomparably more poetic variety than the voyages of Ulysses or Aeneas? - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:Does not the passage of Moses and the Israelites into the Holy Land yield incomparably more poetic variety than the voyages of Ulysses or Aeneas? - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One tragic example of the loss of forests and then water is found in Ethiopia. The amount of its forested land has decreased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:08 AM
Last Post: soni
  As I have said for many years throughout this land, we're borrowing money from China to buy oil from the Persian Gulf to burn it in ways that destroy the future of human civilization. Every bit of that has to change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-13-2017, 04:26 PM
  Every time a boy falls off a tricycle, every time a black cat has gray kittens, every time someone stubs a toe, every time there's a murder or a fire or the marines land in Nicaragua... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 10:25 PM
  I'm a realist. Where I come from, 'phenomenons' don't exist. I'm from a land where people make mistakes and try again, harder, faster; where negativity is not an option. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 07:27 PM
  When you are risen on the eastern horizon You have filled every land with your beauty... Though you are far away, your rays are on Earth. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 10 08-03-2017, 07:36 AM