Nay, in death's hand, the grape-stone proves As strong as thunder is in Jove's. - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:Nay, in death's hand, the grape-stone proves
As strong as thunder is in Jove's. - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cloisters, ancient libraries ... I was confusing learning with the smell of cold stone. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  I suppose I'm the only person who remembers one of the most exciting of his ballets-it's the fruit of an unlikely collaboration between Nijinsky on the one hand and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on the other. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  Obviously death is a theme I'm fascinated by. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:23 PM
  Death is a companion for all of us, whether we acknowledge it or not, whether we're aware of it or not, and it's not necessarily a terrible thing. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 25 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  I know a lot of shows are like, 'Here's the pages,' right before they start filming. I'd have a heart attack. The anxiety would be way too much for me. I don't have as strong a backbone as those other show writers. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM