As for being much known by sight, and pointed out, I cannot comprehend the honor that lies withal; whatsoever it be, every mountebank has it more than the best doctor. - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:As for being much known by sight, and pointed out, I cannot comprehend the honor that lies withal; whatsoever it be, every mountebank has it more than the best doctor. - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My counsel advises me that there is no controlling legal authority or case that says there was any violation of law whatsoever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:44 AM
Last Post: soni
  The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don't say 'I read a science fiction novel that says it's not a problem.' You take action. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:19 PM
  Anybody who deliberately propagandizes with lies should be held up to scorn and ridicule. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-10-2017, 07:22 AM
  The greatness of the Raiders lies in their future. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 5 08-09-2017, 10:27 PM
  They say...the stopwatch never lies. Speed kills but absolute speed kills absolutely. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 10:26 PM