Much will always wanting be To him who much desires. - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:Much will always wanting be
To him who much desires. - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Books are not about passing time. They're about other lives. Other worlds. Far from wanting time to pass, one just wishes one had more of it. If one wanted to pass the time one could go to New Zealand. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  Life is suffering. We have desires and expectations and egos, and we compare the reality we have, which is miraculous and wondrous, with this reality we desire... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
  Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 8 09-01-2017, 05:41 PM
  I did have a child, and I was reading a lot of picture books to her, but at the same time writing a children's book was something that I'd been wanting to do for many years, pretty much since the start of my career. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 12 08-30-2017, 06:58 AM
  There is pleasure when a sore is scratched, But to be without sores is more pleasurable still. Just so, there are pleasures in worldly desires, But to be without desires is more pleasurable still. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 13 08-06-2017, 08:49 PM