This only grant me, that my means may lie, too low for envy, for contempt to high. - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:This only grant me, that my means may lie, too low for envy, for contempt to high. - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When you live from freelance check to freelance check, your mind is always on "What's the next piece I'm going to write, or draw, that'll pay this month's rent?" And so going out to play ball with my kids was a low priority. - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:53 PM
  Adopting a central organizing principle means embarking on an all-out effort to use every policy and program, every law and institution, to halt the destruction of the environment. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:15 AM
  A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:39 PM
  Anyone who deals with the climate crisis has an internal dialogue between hope and despair, because the challenge is so huge and the danger is so great and the stakes are so high... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:40 AM