Happy insect! what can be In happiness compared to thee? Fed with nourishment divine, The dewy morning's gentle wine!... - Abraham Cowley Quotes
Quote:Happy insect! what can be In happiness compared to thee? Fed with nourishment divine, The dewy morning's gentle wine! Nature waits upon thee still, And thy verdant cup does fill; 'Tis fill'd wherever thou dost tread, Nature's self's thy Ganymede. - Abraham Cowley Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incredibly, while these 18 to 20 year-olds cannot legally buy a beer, cannot purchase a bottle of wine and cannot order a drink... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  I get satisfaction when I write something I like, when I'm happy with it. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 3 08-11-2017, 06:48 AM
  Does the mainstream media have a liberal bias? On a couple of things, maybe. Compared to the American public at large, probably a slightly... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:01 PM
  A highly learned man has two sources of happiness: either he abandons all earthly interests, or else he possesses much which could be abandoned. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 16 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM
  We want to keep the company healthy and its employees happy, and we want to keep them on the job and productive. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 8 08-05-2017, 06:24 AM