Wisdom is to the soul as food is to the body. - Abraham ibn Ezra Quotes
Quote:Wisdom is to the soul as food is to the body. - Abraham ibn Ezra Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  If 98 out of 100 doctors tell me I've got a problem, I should take their advice. And if those two other doctors get paid by Big Snack Food, like certain climate deniers get paid by Big Coal, I shouldn't take their advice. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:22 AM
  It feels wonderful to be go back to the 1940's and recreate the whole era through my clothes, voice and body language. I am tired of playing the larger-than-life hero. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 6 08-08-2017, 07:12 AM
  The day I take either my body or my work for granted will be the day you hear that I've smashed every inch of myself to pieces. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 10 08-08-2017, 07:09 AM
  Melody has a certain way that it projects back to you. It triggers certain nerves in your body and certain instincts that normally wouldn't be triggered by a normal voice. - Akon Quotes soni 0 11 08-07-2017, 06:56 AM