At a priesthood meeting... the strongest language in regard to Plural Marriage was used that I ever heard, and among other things... - Abraham H. Cannon Quotes
Quote:At a priesthood meeting... the strongest language in regard to Plural Marriage was used that I ever heard, and among other things it was stated that all men in position who would not observe and fulfill that law should be removed from their places. - Abraham H. Cannon Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:33 AM
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 09:00 AM
  I watched Elvis Presley become - I listened to Elvis Presley. I watched Chuck Berry become. I listened to Little Richard. I heard that music, and it was part of my upbringing. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 15 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM