It was, however, resolved that 'we use our private influence at present to prevent our brethren from going into court and promising... - Abraham H. Cannon Quotes
Quote:It was, however, resolved that 'we use our private influence at present to prevent our brethren from going into court and promising to obey the law; and as soon as possible we take steps to get some flavors from the government for those who already have more wives than one.' - Abraham H. Cannon Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A lot of acting is private time. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 09:00 AM
  You always feel the drawing you are working on is the best you've ever done... I am only interested in the present. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 07:11 AM
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
  John McCain is now openly endorsing the policies of the Bush-Cheney White House and promising to actually continue the same policies over again? Hey, I believe in recycling but that's ridiculous. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:15 PM