There are no halfway measures against bigotry, hatred and anti-Semitism. It's got to be rejected totally. - Abraham Foxman Quotes
Quote:There are no halfway measures against bigotry, hatred and anti-Semitism. It's got to be rejected totally. - Abraham Foxman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So boring you fall asleep halfway through her name. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  In my view, only those who have had the courage to work through Lacan's anti-philosophy without faltering deserve to be called 'contemporary philosophers'. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 11 09-06-2017, 07:42 AM
  To completely trust in Allah is to be like a child who knows deeply that even if he does not call for the mother, the mother is totally aware of his condition and is looking after him. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 12 09-01-2017, 05:49 PM
  I disagree with Muhammad. I'm against hate, anti-Semitism and homophobia.… This is not a village of hate. It's a village of hope... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-27-2017, 08:49 PM
  We're not anti-police... we're anti-police brutality. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-27-2017, 08:39 PM