I worry because there is a basic asymmetry, an imbalance, between the two parties. For the Palestinians, it is about status and sovereignty... - Abraham Foxman Quotes
Quote:I worry because there is a basic asymmetry, an imbalance, between the two parties. For the Palestinians, it is about status and sovereignty, which could always be adjusted, while for Israel it is about security and trust. And security is something you can't adjust. If you make a mistake on the scrutiny issue, there is no going back. - Abraham Foxman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As president, I will bring all the parties and stakeholders together. I am going to come up with a solution that respects the environment and does not cause an upheaval in the economy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:43 AM
  Most Americans don't think about antitrust law when they look at their cable bill, flip channels on TV, or worry about what their favorite website knows about them. But they should. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:34 AM
  When I first started writing for television in the seventies and eighties, the Internet didn't exist, and we didn't need to worry about foreign websites illegally distributing the latest TV shows and blockbuster movies online. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:39 PM
  It takes two hands to clap! I cannot be solely blamed for what happened in my relationships! If things soured, it happened because of both parties. Not just me! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 4 08-08-2017, 07:15 AM