We've only recently turned the corner on the Sept. 11 attacks being blamed on Jews and Israelis, as well as almost every other terrorist attack, whether in London, Madrid, Bali or Egypt. - Abraham Foxman Quotes
Quote:We've only recently turned the corner on the Sept. 11 attacks being blamed on Jews and Israelis, as well as almost every other terrorist attack, whether in London, Madrid, Bali or Egypt. - Abraham Foxman Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:43 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was playing a part of someone dealing dope on a street corner - and there was a guy actually dealing heroin right there. I looked at him, he looked at me, and I got real confused. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 07:08 AM
  It turned out that time doesn't heal the wound , but in its so merciful way , blunts the edges ever so slightly - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:02 AM
  Take a look at Israel's history and you would know who the terrorist is. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  I'm pretty satisfied with how 'Postcard' turned out. I think everybody did a great job. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 08:44 AM