Mathematicians, like cows in the dark, all look alike to me. - Abraham Flexner Quotes
Quote:Mathematicians, like cows in the dark, all look alike to me. - Abraham Flexner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curiosity takes ignorance seriously - and is confident enough to admit when it's in the dark. It is aware of not knowing. And then it sets out to do something about it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  Many years ago I found out something about hamburgers that really grossed me out. You may not know this, so I hope I don’t make you sick, but it turns out hamburgers are actually made out of dead cows... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 08-30-2017, 06:40 AM
  I'm being accused of being a murderer! I'M being ACCUSED of being a molester!... They say my idea of a fun day is a dark lonely field and the urunj of a car, and a large stick and a roll of duct tape!... - Al Snow Quotes soni 0 9 08-29-2017, 10:25 PM
  A branding program should be designed to differentiate your cow from all the other cattle on the range. Even if all the cattle on the range look pretty much alike. - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 9 08-26-2017, 07:17 AM
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 08:42 AM