Mathematicians, like cows in the dark, all look alike to me. - Abraham Flexner Quotes
Quote:Mathematicians, like cows in the dark, all look alike to me. - Abraham Flexner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was a sculptor.Butthat'sreallydrawinga drawing you fall over in the dark, a three-dimensional drawing. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:07 AM
Last Post: soni
  An opportunity to honor the legacy of the lives drawn into the lines in my face, the broad of my nose, the dark of my eyes, the fullness of my lips, and coal in my complexion. - Aisha Hinds Quotes soni 0 10 07-28-2017, 06:27 AM
  With my hand in his, I looked at all the apartment buildings with rushes of love, peering in the wide streetside windows that revealed living rooms painted in dark burgandies and matte reds. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 12 07-24-2017, 09:24 PM
  Men may flee from the sunlight to dark and musty caves of the earth, but they cannot put out the sun. So men may in any dispensation despise the grace of God, but they cannot extinguish it. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 12 07-22-2017, 10:15 PM
  Trust God in the dark until the light returns. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 14 07-18-2017, 10:42 AM