You have had your last bad meal. But, you have also heard your last honest compliment, and you have lost your last true friend. - Abraham Flexner Quotes
Quote:You have had your last bad meal. But, you have also heard your last honest compliment, and you have lost your last true friend. - Abraham Flexner Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:59 AM
  Don't bring your sand toys to the park. That's another bad move. Because I go to the park, and I'm on the Vicodin and a little weed too... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:52 AM
  Mike Bloomfield sat down and started playing, and I went, whoa! Because I had never heard any white person play like that before... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:34 AM
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM