In any free society where terrible wrongs exist, some are guilty - all are responsible. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:In any free society where terrible wrongs exist, some are guilty - all are responsible. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 08:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
  Someone who expresses a view that is contrary to the view of the overwhelming majority should be allowed to stand undisturbed as a monument to our commitment to free speech. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-18-2017, 10:08 PM
  [T]he scientific enterprise will never be completely free of mistakes. What is important is that the overwhelming consensus on global warming remains unchanged. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM