Few are guilty, but all are responsible. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:Few are guilty, but all are responsible. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Responsible for wrapping the iron fist of authority in its velvet glove is Jane Axtell, head of the accountancy firm's Human Resources department. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 28 09-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  They tried to say that being gay is a sin, and I said that adultery is a sin. Adultery is responsible for breaking up more marriages, but do we put that in the Constitution? It’s absurd. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:20 PM
  My ministry's always been one of social activism. I think a responsible minister must be at some levels involved in the social order. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 04:33 PM
  Acting is hard work. At times, it's very energizing and enervating. It's childish. It's also responsible. It's illuminating, enriching, joyful, drab. It's bizarre, diabolical. It's exciting. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 15 08-24-2017, 07:57 AM
  There are people all over the world starving and here we are trying to get pot delivered for free; we felt kind of guilty. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 14 08-20-2017, 08:51 AM