Awareness of the divine begins with wonder. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:Awareness of the divine begins with wonder. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 09:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  The history of human consciousness is marked by the battle between the old awareness, the ways of fear, and the new awareness, the ways of love. - Al Berto Quotes soni 0 13 08-09-2017, 07:27 AM
  When I start on a film I always have a number of ideas about my project. Then one of them begins to germinate, to sprout, and it is this... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 15 08-05-2017, 09:46 PM
  Portals of divinity are everywhere. I believe that children may enter these divine portals easier, because they are seeking for answers in the purest way. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 11 08-04-2017, 01:24 PM
  The heart is that which lies at the centre of things, and is also formless. It is simple awareness devoid of movement to and fro, of past and future... - Ajahn Thate Quotes soni 0 11 07-30-2017, 07:24 PM