The problem to be faced is: how to combine loyalty to one's own tradition with reverence for different traditions. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:The problem to be faced is: how to combine loyalty to one's own tradition with reverence for different traditions. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loyalty in a free society depends upon the toleration of disloyalty. - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  A major change is afoot as we combine both WPZ and Access into the large scale natural gas infrastructure MLP... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM
  I have no problem with the people who work hard to get success. But I think people are very jealous about success. I work very hard and they don't appreciate that. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 10 09-13-2017, 09:48 PM
  You believe in God, then you don't believe anymore and when you have a big problem, you pray anyway. - Alain Delon Quotes soni 0 14 09-13-2017, 09:31 PM
  I was foreign and Jewish, with a funny name, and was very small and hated sport, a real problem at an English prep school... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-11-2017, 07:33 AM