In the darkest night to be certain of the dawn...to go through Hell and to continue to trust in the goodness of God-this is the challenge and the way. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:In the darkest night to be certain of the dawn...to go through Hell and to continue to trust in the goodness of God-this is the challenge and the way. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every day is Thanksgiving.On this stage you're going to hear God and none of them other words, and I ain't going to touch my stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 6 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:08 AM
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:54 AM