There are no two hours alike. Every hour is unique and the only one given at the moment, exclusive and endlessly precious... - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:There are no two hours alike. Every hour is unique and the only one given at the moment, exclusive and endlessly precious. Judaism teaches us to be attached to holiness in time; to learn how to consecrate sanctuaries that emerge from the magnificent stream of a year. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our life is looking forward or looking back, that's it. Where is the moment? - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 06:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:46 AM
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  Live in the moment that you are in. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:46 PM
  I had my moment on the stage. The trick in life is to know when to leave. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:43 PM