In prayer we shift the center of living from self-consciousness to self-surrender - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:In prayer we shift the center of living from self-consciousness to self-surrender - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schweitzer in the Congo did not derive more moral credit than Larkin did for living in Hull. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  There has been much talk referencing what I consider conceptual reports like the Landscape of Choice and documents created as a result of the Great Valley Center. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  I've always considered myself an actor, but I wasn't making a living as an actor. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 21 09-15-2017, 10:57 AM
  I read somewhere that some people believe that the entire universe is a matrix of living thought. And I said, "Man, if that's not a definition of God, I don't know what is. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM