Faith like Job's cannot be shaken becasue it is the result of having been shaken. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:Faith like Job's cannot be shaken becasue it is the result of having been shaken. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  When fear displaces reason, the result is often irrational hatred and division. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:52 PM
  I affirm my faith when I'm asked about it. But I always try to do so in a way that communicates absolute respect, not only for people... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:18 AM
  Atheists have just as much of a right to the public discourse as any ... people of any religious faith in this country. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:13 AM
  Even though marriage is doomed, if you turned it into a job you like and really work at it - it can be salvaged. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:43 AM