Prayer is our humble answer to the inconceivable surprise of living. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:Prayer is our humble answer to the inconceivable surprise of living. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm delighted. I don't know of anybody who had a statue built of them while they were living. It's a great feeling. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 08:57 AM
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 08-19-2017, 11:04 PM