How embarrassing for man to be the greatest miracle on earth and not to understand it! - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:How embarrassing for man to be the greatest miracle on earth and not to understand it! - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man is a little bit better than his reputation, and a little bit worse - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The literal, basic thing of the stage is really like a magnet. It brings me back to earth. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  I don’t understand the hatred and fear of gays and bisexuals and lesbians… it’s a concept I honestly cannot grasp... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 6 hours ago
  On any given Sunday you're gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is -- can you win or lose like a man? - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  "To be or not to be is" [by William Shakespeare] beyond anything I can comprehend. I understand it on a superficial level, but the depth of it just boggles my mind. I think it's probably the greatest of all speeches ever written. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago