We can never sneer at the stars, mock the dawn, or scoff at the totality of being. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:We can never sneer at the stars, mock the dawn, or scoff at the totality of being. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We rush for the stars as we crawl toward our graves. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 9 08-03-2017, 07:34 AM
  Africa, help me to go home, carry me like an aged child in your arms. Undress me and wash me. Strip me of all of these garments, strip me as a man strips off dreams when the dawn comes.... - Aime Cesaire Quotes soni 0 13 07-24-2017, 02:48 PM
  Were all human beings suddenly 2 become blind, still the sun would shine by day and the stars by night, for these owe nothing 2 the millions... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 18 07-20-2017, 04:52 PM
  When dawn comes, that memory gradually distances...Tonight, I will bring it to sleep with me, so that will not be taken away by the waves of the night... - Ai Yazawa Quotes soni 0 28 06-29-2017, 11:03 PM