Celebration is a confrontation, giving attention to the transcendent meaning of one's actions. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:Celebration is a confrontation, giving attention to the transcendent meaning of one's actions. - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When people flirt with despair about the future, they are less likely to take the actions necessary to safeguard it, focusing instead on the short-term. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:19 PM
  We have to abandon the conceit that isolated personal actions are going to solve this crisis. Our policies have to shift. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 07:32 AM