Self-respect is the root of discipline - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes
Quote:Self-respect is the root of discipline - Abraham Joshua Heschel Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I affirm my faith when I'm asked about it. But I always try to do so in a way that communicates absolute respect, not only for people... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:18 AM
Last Post: soni
  Married sex is like being awake during your own autopsy. It is root canal work without anesthetic. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:49 AM
  I am a Minnesotan, and not just because I root for the Vikings and the Twins. I like the Minnesota-nice sensibility. I like the liberal tradition; I like the Hubert Humphrey tradition fighting for civil rights. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 10:19 PM
  I think I earned the players' respect, and that's the ultimate in life, isn't it? I didn't care if they liked me or disliked me, as long as I had their respect. - Al Barlick Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 07:07 AM
  In peace there is profundity from which the highest respect arises from respect comes power and command therefore observe peace. - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 19 08-06-2017, 08:55 PM