Ruminating about the past will get you nowhere. So go ahead and learn from the past whatever you can, and then put it behind you... - Abraham J. Twerski Quotes
Quote:Ruminating about the past will get you nowhere. So go ahead and learn from the past whatever you can, and then put it behind you. Remember, there is nothing you can do to change it, but you can use its lessons to improve your future. - Abraham J. Twerski Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 19 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I put all my sighs in a lockbox - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:07 PM
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:32 AM
  Every day we put another 110 million tons of global warming pollution into the sky as if it's an open sewer, and it's still building up... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-14-2017, 10:24 PM
  The struggle against poverty in the world and the challenge of cutting wealthy country emissions all has a single, very simple solution... Here it is: Put a price on carbon. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 06:53 AM