There are free men with the spirit of a slave, and slaves whose spirit is full of freedom. He who is true to his inner self is a free man... - Abraham Isaac Kook Quotes
Quote:There are free men with the spirit of a slave, and slaves whose spirit is full of freedom. He who is true to his inner self is a free man, while he whose entire life is merely a stage for what is good and beautiful in the eyes of others, is a slave. - Abraham Isaac Kook Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man is a little bit better than his reputation, and a little bit worse - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  In America most everybody who's Italian is half Italian. Except me. I'm all Italian. I'm mostly Sicilian, and I have a little bit of Neapolitan in me. You get your full dose with me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:06 AM
  Failure's relative. I've always felt, even early on, if I lose the freedom to fail, something's not right about that. It's how you treat failure, too... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
  On any given Sunday you're gonna win or you're gonna lose. The point is -- can you win or lose like a man? - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  Be careful how you judge people, most of all friends. You don't sum up a man's life in one moment. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:46 AM