The delight of the Torah is ignited by an inner awareness. A man begins to sense the great tapestry of each letter and point... - Abraham Isaac Kook Quotes
Quote:The delight of the Torah is ignited by an inner awareness. A man begins to sense the great tapestry of each letter and point. Every concept and content, every notion and idea, of every spiritual movement, of every vibration, intellectual and emotional, from the immediate and general to the distant and detailed, from matters lofty, spiritual, and ethical according to their outward profile, to matters practical, obligatory, seemingly frightening, and forceful, and at the same time complex and full of content and great mental exertion - all together become known by a supernal holy awareness. - Abraham Isaac Kook Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well-established theories collapse under the weight of new facts and observations which cannot be explained, and then accumulate to the point where the once useful theory is clearly obsolete. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:11 AM
Last Post: soni
  I do genuinely believe that the political system is not linear. When it reaches a tipping point fashioned by a critical mass of opinion... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:50 PM
  Population growth is straining the Earth's resources to the breaking point, and educating girls is the single most important factor in stabilizing that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:27 PM
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:22 PM
  Here`s my point. I don`t want you to be in a position years from now where you welcome Hillary Clinton and say actually you did win... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:07 PM