We forgot we have Holy Body not less than our Holy Spirit. - Abraham Isaac Kook Quotes
Quote:We forgot we have Holy Body not less than our Holy Spirit. - Abraham Isaac Kook Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm more important to me than any body you can mention. Do you know that? - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:21 AM
Last Post: soni
  It feels wonderful to be go back to the 1940's and recreate the whole era through my clothes, voice and body language. I am tired of playing the larger-than-life hero. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 6 08-08-2017, 07:12 AM
  The day I take either my body or my work for granted will be the day you hear that I've smashed every inch of myself to pieces. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 11 08-08-2017, 07:09 AM
  Melody has a certain way that it projects back to you. It triggers certain nerves in your body and certain instincts that normally wouldn't be triggered by a normal voice. - Akon Quotes soni 0 12 08-07-2017, 06:56 AM
  We will try to create conditions where persons could come together in a spirit of teamwork, and exercise to their heart's desire their technological capacity. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 10:01 PM