Our generation is wonderful generation, full of wonder. It's very hard to find an example of it in all our history... - Abraham Isaac Kook Quotes
Quote:Our generation is wonderful generation, full of wonder. It's very hard to find an example of it in all our history. Composed of contradictions — light and darkness mixed. - Abraham Isaac Kook Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm constantly striving to break through to something new. You try to maintain a neutral approach to your work, and not be too hard on yourself. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 09:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:46 AM
  If I find something and feel as though I can contribute to [it] in a way and feel I'm in it, whatever that means, I'm expressing something... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 07:10 AM
  It would be hard to play a character you don't like - for me anyway - or can't find something in them to like. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:09 AM
  In America most everybody who's Italian is half Italian. Except me. I'm all Italian. I'm mostly Sicilian, and I have a little bit of Neapolitan in me. You get your full dose with me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:06 AM