A philosophy which speaks, even indirectly, only to philosophers is no philosophy at all; and I think the same is true... - Abraham Kaplan Quotes
Quote:A philosophy which speaks, even indirectly, only to philosophers is no philosophy at all; and I think the same is true if it speaks only to scientists, or only to jurists, or priests, or any other special class. - Abraham Kaplan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't discuss basketball. I dictate basketball. I'm not interested in philosophy classes. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  My parents were true believers in the efficacy of American constitutional democracy, and I was thoroughly inculcated with reverence... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:18 PM
  The rule of reason is the true sovereign in the American system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 09:55 PM
  Our world faces a true planetary emergency. I know the phrase sounds shrill, and I know it's a challenge to the moral imagination. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 18 08-13-2017, 04:29 PM