Mathematics is not yet capable of coping with the naïveté of the mathematician himself. - Abraham Kaplan Quotes
Quote:Mathematics is not yet capable of coping with the naïveté of the mathematician himself. - Abraham Kaplan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  As far as unwed mothers on welfare are concerned, it seems to me that they must be capable of some other form of labor. - Al Capp Quotes soni 0 10 08-09-2017, 04:32 PM
  Man is a genius when he dreams. Dream what you are capable of. The harder you dream it, the sooner it will come true. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 8 08-05-2017, 04:46 PM
  I had a paper round and every night I would put the dinner on before Mum came home from work. I was capable because I had to be. - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 10 07-27-2017, 07:27 AM
  It's society that disables an individual by not investing in enough creativity to allow for someone to show us the quality that makes them rare and valuable and capable. - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 8 07-26-2017, 09:43 PM