Do not bury our glorious orthodoxy in the treacherous pit of a spurious conservatism. - Abraham Kuyper Quotes
Quote:Do not bury our glorious orthodoxy in the treacherous pit of a spurious conservatism. - Abraham Kuyper Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The glorious thing for you always has consequences for others. - Al Gini Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 10:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that... - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes soni 0 10 07-29-2017, 05:14 PM
  If we want to discover the full potential in our humanity, we need to celebrate those heartbreaking strengths and those glorious disabilities that we all have... - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 9 07-26-2017, 10:02 PM
  We understand and acknowledge that the Resurrection has placed a glorious crown upon all of Christ's sufferings! - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 6 07-23-2017, 02:25 PM
  We have been snared in the coils of a spurious logic which insists that if we have found Him we need no more seek Him. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 11 07-22-2017, 05:03 PM