A charity which knows only how to give money is not yet Christian love. You will be free of guilt only when you also give your time... - Abraham Kuyper Quotes
Quote:A charity which knows only how to give money is not yet Christian love. You will be free of guilt only when you also give your time, your energy, and your resourcefulness to help end such abuses for good, and when you allow nothing that lies hidden in the storehouse of your Christian religion to remain unused against the cancer that is destroying the vitality of our society in such alarming ways. - Abraham Kuyper Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  Help one kid at a time. He'll maybe go back and help a few more. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 09:01 AM