What is hell other than a realm in which unholiness works without restraint in body and soul? - Abraham Kuyper Quotes
Quote:What is hell other than a realm in which unholiness works without restraint in body and soul? - Abraham Kuyper Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:34 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think Hell exists on Earth. It's a psychological state, or it can be a physical state. People who have severe mental illness are in Hell... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM
  Hell must be a pretty swell spot, because the guys that invented religion have sure been trying hard to keep everybody else out. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 10:14 PM
  I would rather be rich affluent and greedy and go to hell when I die, than live in poverty on this earth. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-08-2017, 10:12 PM
  It feels wonderful to be go back to the 1940's and recreate the whole era through my clothes, voice and body language. I am tired of playing the larger-than-life hero. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:12 AM