There is not one square inch of the entire creation about which Jesus does not cry out, 'This is mine!' - Abraham Kuyper Quotes
Quote:There is not one square inch of the entire creation about which Jesus does not cry out, 'This is mine!' - Abraham Kuyper Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The global warming deniers persist in this air of unreality. After all, the entire north polar icecap, which has been there for most... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It's always been my dream to come to Madison Square Garden and be the warm-up act for Elvis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  Researchers at the Naval Postgraduate School have told us that the entire Arctic ice cap may totally disappear in summer in as little as five years if nothing is done to curb emissions of greenhouse gas pollution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:29 PM
  The entire North Polar ice cap is disappearing before our very eyes. It's been the size of the continental United States for the last 3 million years and now 40 percent is gone and the rest of it is going. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-13-2017, 04:28 PM
  I've spent my entire career being a satirist. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:05 AM