If once you forfeit the confidence of your fellow-citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:If once you forfeit the confidence of your fellow-citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  When I studied how to think in school, I was taught that the first rule of logic was that a thing cannot both be and not be at the same time and in the same respect... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM
  Soloing is the most beautiful way of climbing; no material constrains, just you and the rock, the sun, nature; a kind of school for courage, willpower and self-confidence. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
  I was very interested in that. It is very important to have confidence as well as to build up experience. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 09:52 PM
  It is in books, poems, paintings which often give us the confidence to take seriously feelings in ourselves that we might otherwise never have thought to acknowledge. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:52 AM