If once you forfeit the confidence of your fellow-citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:If once you forfeit the confidence of your fellow-citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All due respect and trying to be as modest as I can be, I am a dancer. But I don't think I would be on 'Dancing with the Stars,' mainly because I would be too shy. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Resisting conformity and developing some small eccentricities are among the steps to independence and self-confidence. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:25 AM
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:04 AM
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
  All I'm doing, all I have done for 40 years, is spend time with the best scientific experts, gain their confidence, and take advantage... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:50 PM