A statesman is he who thinks in the future generations, and a politician is he who thinks in the upcoming elections. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:A statesman is he who thinks in the future generations, and a politician is he who thinks in the upcoming elections. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When people flirt with despair about the future, they are less likely to take the actions necessary to safeguard it, focusing instead on the short-term. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 35 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The fate of mankind, as well as religion, depends on the emergence of a new faith in the future. Armed with such a faith, we might find it possible to resanctify the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:03 AM
  I think I may have a future as a disembodied head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:24 PM
  Take it from me-elections matter. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:11 PM
  The survival of the United States of America as we know it is at risk. And even more — if more should be required — the future of human civilization is at stake. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:56 PM