This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  I read a lot. I spend of lot time thinking. It actually looks like I'm doing nothing, but... hanging out with clever and interesting people is a must if you're writing comedy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:02 AM
  I'm so sick of people treating Latinos like some homogenous group that all feel the same way about everything. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:53 AM
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:50 AM
  I bullshit on the phone all day with a variety of people discussing various projects, and occasionally write jokes. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:49 AM