Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Our republican system was meant for a homogeneous people. As long as blacks continue to live with the whites they constitute a threat to the national life. Family life may also collapse and the increase of mixed breed bastards may some day challenge the supremacy of the white man. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Some people believe that fairness comes with obeying the rules. I'm one of those people. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 11 hours ago
  GM is operating in an intensely competitive global environment and reaching this tentative agreement allows us to continue to build momentum in the market with the award-winning vehicles and components produced in Canada. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 11 hours ago