Nothing is stronger than gentleness. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Nothing is stronger than gentleness. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One reason outfielders don't have stronger arms might be they don't practice as much as we did. Most teams today don't take outfield practice... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 15 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  There will come a day when you will be stronger and you will forget that person that just broke your heart. It's very hard to do that, but that's why you surround yourself with good people. Or write a song! - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 10 07-27-2017, 10:04 PM
  Sadness doesn't equal weakness, sweetheart. If anything, it shows the love you have inside of you, and nothing stronger in this world exists. - Aimee Carter Quotes soni 0 28 07-25-2017, 07:42 AM