Discipline is choosing between what you want now, and what you want most. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Discipline is choosing between what you want now, and what you want most. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  Cultivating quietness is a missing discipline today...the quietness needed to nurture an inner life hid in Christ. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 16 07-23-2017, 02:41 PM
  We should discipline ourselves to read the Word until it comes alive...until we can almost feel the breath of God. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 19 07-13-2017, 07:15 AM
  Even if you fall on the runway, I wouldn't blame you. It would mean that we made a mistake in choosing you. - Ai Yazawa Quotes soni 0 18 06-29-2017, 10:59 PM
  It's through discipline and tremendous disappointment and failure that you arrive at what it is you must paint. - Agnes Martin Quotes soni 0 19 06-20-2017, 05:21 PM