Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 08-20-2017, 06:29 PM
Last Post: soni
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 06:42 AM
  When you talk about President Trump, the cable networks turned over so many hours of prime time to him. Why? Because he was entertaining, but also because it drove ratings... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:19 PM
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 10:05 PM