The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's for which the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf denounces him for the same act as the destroyer of liberty. Plainly, the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of liberty. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  It drives me nuts how I rely on my wife for everything. I can't imagine a day without her! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-08-2017, 07:20 AM
  For as from the same piece of clay a potter may fashion either a pot or a tile, so the Devil may shape a witch into a wolf or a cat or even a goat... - Aino Kallas Quotes soni 0 6 07-27-2017, 10:11 PM
  Colonialism is an idea born in the West that drives Western countries - like France, Italy, Belgium, Great Britain - to occupy countries outside of Europe. - Ahmed Ben Bella Quotes soni 0 17 06-26-2017, 08:41 AM
  A person has to be by himself a little bit. We weren’t born in a flock. Togetherness drives me out of my mind. - Aharon Appelfeld Quotes soni 0 20 06-25-2017, 08:48 PM