Father Heart-Wrenching Goodbye To His 9-Month-Old Twins At Gravesite After Syria's Chemical Attack

A father bid a heartbreaking farewell at the graves of his twins after they were killed in a suspected chemical weapon attack before reaching their first birthday. Abdel Hameed al-Youssef's wife was also among the more than 20 members of his family killed in a Syria airstrike that killed at least 80 people. Cameras were there for the heart-wrenching moment two men held al-Youssef upright as his unimaginable grief kept pulling him down to the freshly turned ground of his loved ones' graves.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This man's innocent love for 18th century cooking warms my damn heart. All his videos are wholesome and soothing. soni 0 29 08-07-2017, 07:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  A month ago I worked with an extra who asked way too many questions about his 'character'. I went home and wrote this sketch. soni 0 23 07-27-2017, 07:46 AM
  Woman Told By Hospital She Has Breast Cancer When She Didn't, Almost Gave Her A Heart Attack soni 0 35 06-29-2017, 11:51 AM
  Woman, who lied about being sexually assaulted putting a man in jail for 4 years, gets a 2 month weekend service-only sentence. soni 0 75 05-03-2017, 05:02 PM
  Tearful Jimmy Kimmel Reveals Newborn Son Had Open Heart Surgery soni 0 32 05-02-2017, 12:15 PM