You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough. You can be anything you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with singleness of purpose. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I found I wasn't asking good enough questions because I assumed I knew something. I would box them into a corner with a badly formed question, and they didn't know how to get out of it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  The secular world is full of holes. We have secularized badly. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-12-2017, 07:35 AM
  The very act of drawing an object, however badly, swiftly takes the drawer from a woolly sense of what the object looks like to a precise awareness of its component parts and particularities. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 6 09-08-2017, 08:34 PM
  Work finally begins when the fear of doing nothing exceeds the fear of doing it badly. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:28 PM
  It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:11 PM