The struggle of today is not altogether for today - it is for a vast future also. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:The struggle of today is not altogether for today - it is for a vast future also. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Understood what the struggle was about. My mother. Couldn't read or write, but she had more sense than many a graduate from Harvard. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  The struggle goes on. The victory is in the struggle, for me. And I accepted that a long time ago. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 2 hours ago
  One reason outfielders don't have stronger arms might be they don't practice as much as we did. Most teams today don't take outfield practice... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:25 AM
  Everything shapes you to be the person you are today. Sometimes hard lessons pay off dividends. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 08:49 AM