Familiarize yourselves with the chains of bondage and you prepare your own limbs to wear them... - Abraham Lincoln Quotes
Quote:Familiarize yourselves with the chains of bondage and you prepare your own limbs to wear them. Accustomed to trample on the rights of others, you have lost the genius of your own independence and become the fit subjects of the first cunning tyrant who rises among you. - Abraham Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I turned down a knighthood. It would be like having to wear a suit every day of your life. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't think it does the audience any good to know what I do to prepare. It keeps it more of a surprise. I don't feel like it has to be a mystery. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 17 09-15-2017, 10:48 AM
  Curiosity might be pictured as being made up of chains of small questions extending outwards, sometimes over huge distances, from a central hub composed of a few blunt, large questions. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-13-2017, 10:01 AM
  Saudi Arabia has stability. The social contract and the political contract between the king and the rulers and the royal family and the ruled people in Saudi Arabia is very strong and the bondage is so solid. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 10 09-04-2017, 12:57 PM
  If you have seen nothing but the beauty of their markings and limbs, their true beauty is hidden from you. - Al-Mutanabbi Quotes soni 0 5 09-04-2017, 12:34 PM